Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Flower Challenge • Found Sunflower


Found Sunflower • May Flower Challenge • Day Twenty-Two
A Sunflower found for day twenty-two of The May Flower Challenge . This challenge has been started by  Lori Moon, fellow blogger, talented photographer and jewelry artisan. Since the challenge I started to become more aware of the incredible amounts of flower inspiration and collections I actually have in my own home, from clothes to soap and much more. I have this box of soap from Michel's Design Works that I never get tired of looking at. I highlighted a beautiful soap box featuring a peacock in this previous post. Have a look.
Make sure to visit the other artists who are participating in the challenge at Lori Moon's website. I love challenges like this because it helps build reference material for your body of work, it adds to your sketchbook, portfolio, motif library if you are a Surface pattern designers and so on. Make it work for you.








Thank you for stopping by!

All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

1 comment:

  1. Look at you finding flowers all around you. giggle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...