Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Flower Challenge Day Twenty-NIne • Inspired by a Palette and a Painting


Multicolored Circle Studies by Velásquez©2013

I painted an abstract loose piece this morning as I am prepare for three shows coming up in June. I opened up my usual palette of green, orange and blue by adding magenta. 
Magenta has been my new color of late. June is going to be a busy, crazy month.

My base painting which I find quite lovely on its own!
Multicolored Floral by Velásquez©2013

A flower in a new palette with some line work for day twenty-nine of the May Flower Challenge

For the  May Flower Challenge you can post your flower creation, whether it is a doodle, drawing, photograph, collage or painting. This challenge has been started by Lori Moon, fellow blogger, talented photographer and jewelry artisan. 

Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©

All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...