Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Brush, Some Paint and A Line

Sometimes the art just happens. I did not have any painting plans today as I was trying to dedicate myself to the "business" part of the art business and organizing my studio these past few days. My paints were out and while on a long phone conversation with a friend I decided to paint. 


All watercolor artwork by Velásquez©2012


Thank you for stopping by.
"Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©




All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

4 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and the fluid lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask you to send me pics of what my long rant produced for you! Love it, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as the sun! ---OK couldn't find a word in comparison, so you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vee, thanks ! I love this painting ...it is one of my favorites.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...