Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Going "Batty"


With Halloween around the corner I decided to make a few bat ornaments for our Halloween tree which I plan to put up with my boys. Here is the start of my bat ornament project. 

 I will post my finished bat ornament in tomorrow's post.

 I truly enjoy when I change my tools to create. Breaks from the computer are always welcome. Sewing always brings fond memories as well. My Aunt Jennie has been a huge influence in my love of creating and making with fabric, she taught me how to sew and so much more. Miss Her.


Thank you for stopping by.
 "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©



All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...