Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Color Challenge • Blue Love



The Color Challenge continues with our post creations inspired by Tranquil Blues. 
While organizing the studio, which will take me month of Sunday's to finish, I found this mood board. I thought it was perfect for the challenge. It has the tranquility and calm of the garden, the beach and the sky. They say the color blue can cause the body to produce chemicals that are calming and make you more productive. I love that we can start and are greeted most days by nature's beautiful blue skies.

As some of you know not a day goes by where I don't have a coffee, read few magazines and listen to NIna Simone. No matter the time crunch, I make time for my three favorite things.
A song came to mind and I wanted to share as I have done throughout out my blog with a sprinkle of music here and there. 

Enjoy Little Girl Blue by Nina Simone


This is the third month of the challenge. 
Louise Gale, a fellow blogger, artist and life coach, has a color challenge on her blog which she started in August of 2010. At the first of the every month a color is given and you are challenged to create something using the color and others from the palette. You have until the 28th of the month to complete your project. Join the challenge, here, You can join in at any time. Make sure to visit the other artists who are participating in the challenge at Louis Gale's website.

Thank you for stopping by!

All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

4 comments:

  1. A mood board is a wonderful idea to reflect all the beautiful emotions that blue can evoke. I wanted to wander up the stairs, smell the flowers and then relax eat my dinner amongst the calm of tranquil blue! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mood board Deborah. You have some wonderful little treasures on there! And I love the idea of such a soothing morning ritual. Much better than staying in bed as long as I can and then running in circles like a crazy woman. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Deborah, I love your color challenge mood board. You've inspired me to visit and see if I can join in. Do you think you'll participate in BYW 1.5? I think I'm too crazed right now and will wait for 2.0
    Hope you're well.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mood board is fabulous! thanks so much for sharing and joining in last month. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...