Thursday, July 19, 2012

There is a Grey Heron on my desk....what I am working on....

Here is a peek at what is on my desk. I am currently playing with the heron as a motif. Birds are also a favorite in my design, along with the flowers you usually see in my work. 





Honored as the creator of light the heron is a graceful creature. This bird is such a pleasure to sketch and design with. With its lovely lines and curves it lends itself to  beautiful pattern possibility with its simplicity. The heron represents strength, patience and long life. A heron is said to be curious, inquisitive and determined. I like that.


Thank you for stopping by!
"Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©
All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...