Friday, July 27, 2012

Word Path • Love




Orange Love      by Velásquez©2012
___________________________



Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
                                                                                               Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
___________________________________________________________
Some notes from my oldest son. He is familiar with the Word Path Series and comes up with a few I should try he tells me! He is so sweet and at times deep with his thinking. The other day he said, "you know mom, love keeps the earth alive", I agree with him there! 
One of my favorites which is sort of love related is when he becomes fond of someone. 
Let's say a new friend or a new addition to my friendship circle enters the picture, he tells them, "I am related to you in my heart." Love that kid! 

My youngest will at some point contribute some interesting additions but for right now I have to settle for " mom what happened to your hair it's a mess"! 



__________________________________________________
Here is My Word Paths for Today
Love You in Orange and Blue                                                       by Velásquez©2012

Happy Weekend • Say I Love You • Enjoy the Language of Words

Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©


All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

1 comment:

  1. hello deborah! your word path is beautiful, and best of all, it's from your children. happy weekend, n

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...