Friday, August 17, 2012

Word Path ....Borrowed Words


The difference between
and them...
________________________________________________________________________
Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
                                                                                               Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
___________________________________________________________


Just back from traveling up north. We went to the beautiful state of Maine. I will share some of my beautiful inspiration photos in posts coming in a few days. On the way there we happened to stop at a gallery/store named NACHOTTA in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. I found this lovely quote by Michael Recht in the introduction of Rose Umerlik's book called Histories Book. Her lovely work was on display there.
The message in this quote jumped out at me because it is something I talk about occasionally in my Word Path posts. It falls under the category.... "I wish I came up with that"! I spoke about this subject in a previous post  about self promotion here.

______________________________________________

Here is My Borrowed Word Path for Today


"The only difference between you and them is that they did it, so just go out and do it."
Michael Recht, 1997

Happy Weekend • Do it • Enjoy the Language of Words



My reads during my mini break.




Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©




All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...