Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Words That Crossed My Path


You know my love of words presents itself in my Word Path series which I present on every Friday of the week. 
You can peek here to see where it all began. 
There are times when words cross my path while shopping, reading or travelling. 
I sometimes come across words and or art I wish I came up with. 
I even started a board on Pinterest about things I wish I came up with! 
I want to share some those word finds here:
















Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©




All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...