Friday, October 14, 2011

Word Paths • Coffee

Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
Velásquez©2011
Word Paths, a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces. 
My goal is to present three to five words or three to five lines. 
I may go to seven words or seven lines but probably not often, only if needed. 
I plan to work the Word Paths out artistically and process them to share with you here. 
_____________________________


Inspired by Audrey Hepburn's quote from the movie Sabrina,
"Paris is always a good idea" and my love of coffee




__________________________________________________________________

 Here is my word path for today


Coffee is Always a Good Idea                                        by Deborah Velásquez©2011


Sometimes one cup is not enough. 
Ink and coffee on Paper.




_____________________________________________________________________
Happy Weekend • Enjoy a Cup of Coffee • Enjoy the Language of Words

18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love your style.
    =:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda,
    Inspiration for another piece of art! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I feel like I am finally getting my focus back (coffee helps, but it wasn't cutting it) after time away with family (good stuff fortunately). Your blog is one that I have missed (my internet has been out-of-whack, too, so that hasn't helped - got it fixed yesterday).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever. Great idea for a poster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from BYW. I love this poster. What a good idea--both the word paths idea in general, and the poster specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coffee ring for your 'O'....brilliant piece of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deborah,

    Would you mind if we posted for our Lift Coffee Co. facebook page?
    All credit to you!
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Agree! Coffee IS always a good idea. So is Paris!
    Love the way you've used the ring from the coffee cup.
    Lovely to meet you via BYW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello friends! I want to go and sit and have coffee with all of you. Thank you so much for the lovely comments and support. I really appreciate it.

    Hello to Kathryn and Christy from BYW, so nice to meet you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this word path idea! If this is a regular on your blog - that's awesome and I'll have to go back through and check out more! (from BYW forum)! - kg

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea. And of course coffee is always a good idea. Lovely blog you've got - I'll be checking back for more. I'm visiting from BYW. Have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Is it something you'll be doing prints of for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Deborah. I didn't see your comment on my guest post at the Little Bits of Lovely blog until today. That coffee print of yours is so wonderful and I'm just glad that I was able to trace it to the source.

    I hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love coffe in the morning, now days quality of beans are sucks!. Where do I get better than espresso lap:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...