Sunday, November 27, 2011

Art Every Day Twenty Seven • Holiday Cards

Here is the word love again! Working on Holiday Cards. Having thoughts on different motifs for the holidays like trees, owls in winter gear and type. I started to carve words on the blocks and wanted to share. 
I worked on different color combinations, traditional and fun. 
 ________________________________________________________________________________


I have narrowed it down to these designs. 
What types of cards do you send during the holidays, traditional, modern, 
humorous, e-cards,  homemade, religious, musical, or photo cards?


All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2011.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on on your blog or website

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards. You've mastered creating your own stamp blocks. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a holiday card. Many years, I make cards to send. Some years I must confess, I don't send any. I love the idea of a handmade card though. I'm going to paint cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about doing my own cards this year, but am not sure which direction to take. I love your idea of hand-made stamps! Now I just need to come up with a design. I celebrate Christmas as the birth of Jesus (even though I am sure Dec. 25 isn't the exact day
    : ) ), so mine will have some kind of message pertaining to Him - love and joy would certainly work, but I won't be a copycat . I need to get busy if I am going to make my own - thanks for the timely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...