Saturday, November 26, 2011

Art Every Day Twenty Six • Love

Love, a favorite word, continues to be ever present in my work.  As I was organizing photos it kept appearing leaving me to think it needed its own folder! Sharing some love here. Something to remember as the days on the calendar change to embrace the spirit of the holidays and the season.


All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2011.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on on your blog or website

2 comments:

  1. all we need...

    happy sunday to you, Deborah!

    hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really (love) all the different ways you have this fabulous word. the second photo really caught my eye.
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...