Friday, January 13, 2012

Word Paths • Oh Yes I Did! Directions Included


_____________________________


Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
Velásquez©2011
Word Paths, a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces. 
My goal is to present three to five words or three to five lines. 
I may go to seven words or seven lines but probably not often, only if needed. 
I plan to work the Word Paths out artistically and process them to share with you here. 
You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
________________________________




I have been thinking about this one for a while, ask my sister.
I showed her my scribbled ideas back in October but I was a bit hesitant to put it here with my Word Path series.
My Word Paths seem to have taken a more serious, deep direction in tone and thought with the exception of the Tea, and Coffee Word Paths. I felt like having fun and I loved the thought of being a bit cheeky today! Not just that, but I couldn't get the idea or
the phrase out of my head so I had to put it to paper. All my Word Paths happen that way so this was meant to be. 

At first I thought I would present it without the "directions" but the more I thought about it the more it made me laugh,
so there you have it. You will need a little snap in your neck as you read my Word Path today and for full effect, add a little attitude while you're at it!

Here is My Word Path for Today
Oh No You Di n't!                                                                             by Velásquez©2012

Happy Weekend • Have Fun • Enjoy the Language of Words










All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...