Thursday, November 1, 2012

Art Every Day Month • Day One


I am participating in Art Everyday Month
I have joined a group of creative people committing themselves to 
more creativity for the month of November. 
This afternoon I started out with some printmaking for Day One using a carved block. 
I drew my design directly on to the rubber carving block and started to cut. 





 I did change my design a bit as I went along. I used my craft paper to test the block print design.



Stop by Leah's websiteCreative Every Day and check out fellow artist and their creations for Art Every Day Month.





Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©





All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

2 comments:

  1. I love the design you did. Well done, Deborah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design Deborah. Inspiring… I'd like to do more stamp carving this month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...