Friday, November 9, 2012

Art Every Day Nine • Word Path Archives • Inspired by You



I am participating in Art Everyday Month




I have joined a group of creative people committing themselves to 

more creativity for the month of November.
___________________________________________________________



Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog. You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
____________________________________________________

Sometimes I just have a lot to say when it comes to art. When I create I feel it deeply and I know it is what I should be doing. I was inspired to replay this Word Path because of Art Every Day Month and all the artist participating and sharing their creations.
These words appeared on my blog in the copy of previous post back in January.
Many have said you should print that, or that would make a great poster. My original post of this work appears here.
So here it is and these words I truly believe. 
The copy falls under advice for the artist, you, me and us. 
______________________________________________________
Here is my Word Path for Today from the archives  





Words in Black and White about Art                                                   by Velásquez©2012 

Happy Weekend • Believe Always • Enjoy the Language of Words





Stop by Leah's websiteCreative Every Day and check out fellow artist and their creations for Art Every Day Month.




Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©





All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...