Friday, November 23, 2012

Art Every Day Twenty-Three • Word Path • The Color Black



Thought this quote was appropriate because I am participating in Art Everyday Month


I have joined a group of creative people committing themselves to 

more creativity for the month of November. 
___________________________________________________________



Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog. You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
____________________________________________________

Day Twenty-Three of Making Art Every Day.
Inspired by all the talk about Black Friday, made me think about the color black in the creative sense. Found some words on the color black which I love to work in as you know. I have a wonderful book called The Quotable Artist that I love to reference at times like these. Here is a post with other fabulous quotes from the book.

______________________________________________________
Here are my Borrowed Word Paths for Today





Happy Weekend • Pick Your Color • Enjoy the Language of Words





Stop by Leah's websiteCreative Every Day and check out fellow artist and their creations for Art Every Day Month.

Remember to Support 
Small Business Saturday!


Thank you for stopping by.

This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©




All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...