Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Art Every Day Fourteen • Working on Orders


Day Fourteen of Making Art Every Day.
 I enjoyed an art making day today, worked a bit on orders for some handmade cards. I also delivered work for a Holiday Sale at a local Gallery.  I originally made this organic tree stamp last year, just love the tree shape, so fun. You can see the post here, you can also see the small bird carved out of a small eraser.


 AEDM brings together a group of creative people committing themselves to more creativity for the month of November. Stop by Leah's websiteCreative Every Day and check out fellow artist and their creations for Art Every Day Month.


Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©
All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

2 comments:

  1. The cards look so lovely! And I remember that tree with the bird …

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper, the tree, the bird. I admire so much your talents, Deborah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...