Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hand Printed Echinacea and Color Play





In two previous post I have shown The SketchThe Cut and The Ink test Print.  
As I mentioned I have shared my love of the Echinacea flower iink, in gouache and I have also used the motif in a silkscreen but I have never taken the time to make a block print. 
Here is a the hand printed version of this lovely flower  in saffron, powder blue and chocolate brown inks on paper. 

Saffron and Powder Blue Echinacea, hand printed ink on paper                      by Velásquez©2013


 
Beauty Script                     by Velásquez©2011
Saffron and Powder Blue Echinacea Border               by Velásquez©2013




Three Dancing Beauties                by Velásquez©2013






Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©

I Am My Own Beauty     by Velásquez©2012


All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Roberta!!! I so appreciate you stopping in. You make me smile and think of the Boston Days!!

      Delete
  2. The colours are fabulous and I love the design layout. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...