Friday, January 18, 2013

Word Path • History

Yellow Pods                                                      by Velásquez©2012

I wanted to use my words with a background treatment today. I have chosen Yellow Pods which I had painted this past August, you can find it here.
_______________________________________________________




Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
                                                                                           Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog. You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started. All Word Paths contain original copy.
_______________________________________________________

My Word Path for Today
To be Interesting...                                                                   by Velásquez©2013

Today's Word Path is for RB...What you talked about gifted me a Word path, Thank You.

Many Word Paths have been inspired by conversations or just happenings in everyday life that I happen to observe. Many times there is "coffee" involved and I can say that this time was one of those times. A few days ago I was in a conversation with friends and in the back and forth I landed on this Word Path. I didn't even realize it until a friend said, "Deb, I think you have your Word Path for Friday..." Thanks to my friend who finds messages everyday.

Your history, your journey, your detours, your losses, your breakups, your successes, your gains... you get what I mean, they are your story.  It all comes together in who you are today and how cool is that! What was funny during that conversation is that one of the girls brought up my "All my Yesterdays..." Word Path quotes from the past. We were all part of each other's history that day.  
All My Yesterdays   by Velásquez©2011 
The Happiest IV      by Velásquez©2012
  
Our past offers such great foundations to stand on as we move forward to many a new day. 
We take the past, remix it and re-imagine it. We collect the past and create anew. 
How interesting is that!


Happy Weekend • Make Some History
 Enjoy the Language of Words


Thank you for stopping by.

Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle ©
Oh No You Di n't!   by Velásquez©2012



All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

3 comments:

  1. Love how your word paths are organic. And, love this one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the words on the pods background. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...