Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sketching with Paint and Ink

Hot Chips and Ink              by Velasquez©2013
Enjoying a bit of ink play with a small painting I made a few days ago. I posted it on Instagram. I have been inspired by a warm palette lately.

Added my tried and true blue to cool things down a bit and loved the colors together.

I enjoy filing my sketchbook with ideas. I am so looking forward to see how this one turns out. Hot Chips and Ink is just the start!

Hot Chips and Ink     by Velásquez©2013





Thank you for stopping by.
This is "Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle"©

The Moment in Black and White        by Velásquez©2012

Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Love the paint and ink together. It is such a current look. Right on trend. Lovely. mJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's alway s such fun when you can lost in the color of your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i SO love this one. All of your work speaks to me, but this one screams - in a good way. ;-)
    So nice to catch up here. Your work always amazes and inspires me. thank you for sharing with the world. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it screams in a good way! Thank you for stopping in. I just popprd n at your blog and I must say the snow drift pictures were quite gorgeous! Thanks again four you lovely comments.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...