Friday, January 11, 2013

Word Path • When I Saw You


________________________________________


Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
                                                                                               Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog. You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started. All Word Paths contain original copy.
_______________________________________________________

My Word Path for Today




when i saw you                                                           by Velásquez©2013

I bet you smiled when you read this. My thoughts were on how natural a smile comes across your face when something lights you up. It may be your love, your child, your joy, beauty, a song, art or a special place. I thought about this Word Path when I picked up my little one from school and when we saw each other and made the connection, he smiled and I smiled  and the world sparkled at that moment. The smiles were like an embrace, love that.
What makes you smile?



Happy Weekend • Smile • Enjoy the Language of Words

I haven't left you music in a while so here is
Smile by Sarah Vaughan
The shadow of your smile when you are gone


Will color all my dreams and light the dawn
Look into my eyes my love and see
All the lovely things you are to me
Our wistful little star was far too high
A tear drop kissed your lips and so did I
Now when I remember spring
All the joy that love can bring
I will be remembering
The shadow of your smile 

Now when I remember spring 
All the joy that love can bring 
I will be remembering 
The shadow of your smile 
The shadow of your smile 
The shadow of your smile




Thank you for stopping by.
Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle ©

Smoke Rings by Velásquez©2012
All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

2 comments:

  1. Deborah, really enjoyed this post, lovely message, kind and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. My kids give me so much. They make me better person, always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...