Friday, January 4, 2013

Word Paths and a Licensing Partnership!

I am happy to announce my licensing partnership with The World Art Group
This is a very exciting time in my creative career and this past year has been fantastic in so 
many ways. 
The best part of it all is that I have been able to continue to make and create art and that is my joy. 
WONDER turned into WONDERFUL with a licensing partnership, with work that continues to be showcased in galleries and shops.
I chose to announce this on a Word Path Friday because my word art has been the key to opening many doors. 
Many samples of the Giclee prints available are shown on this page.
If you are interested in making a purchase please contact me through my Etsy store or find the Giclee print of your choice on The World Art group website here




________________________________________________________________________________
Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
                                                                                               Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog. You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started.
_______________________________________________________

My Word Paths for Today 
are some of my favorites from the Friday Series.



Just had to spotlight Coffee is Always A Good Idea ©2011 
because it is my bright star and my lucky charm since I first produced it. 
These are all available as Giclee Prints at The World Art Group.




The collection as it appeared in an artist Showcase at Starbucks.
All original work pictured is available for sale. Contact me through my Etsy store.


Happy Weekend • Chase the Dream • Enjoy the Language of Words


Thank you for stopping by.
Where Art and Beauty Meet Lifestyle ©

Stay                             by Velásquez©2012
All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2013.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without note of the origin on your blog or website.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, that's awesome news, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful new! Congrats! You deserve this, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. WELL DONE. Love your work, Deborah, and the fact that you stay tuned to what you love. Congrats, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Deborah! I am so excited for you! You've worked hard and I'm glad all that hard work has paid off. Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!! Your support and lovely words mean so much.... Feeling very grateful and very blessed❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deborah, I couldn't be more thrilled for you. I've always loved what you do and how you use words to express life's joys. As a lover of words myself, I've always felt connected to you through this mutual interest. So so happy and proud of your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...