Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Flower Challenge • Flower Gestures





Flower Gestures for May Flower Challenge • Day Six

I thought I would share some flower gestures I created on ceramics. I include ceramics in my line. These are pieces I currently have and use at home. 
There is something special about living with and using your work.
 For me it is where "Art Meets Lifestyle"©
Trivets and Serving Plate by Velásquez


I hope you enjoy my flower gestures on ceramics for day six of The May Flower Challenge . Each day you can post your flower creation, whether it is a doodle, drawing, photograph, collage or painting. This challenge has been started by  Lori Moon, fellow blogger, talented photographer and jewelry artisan. Sign up and join in on the flower fun. Can't wait to see what you create as well! Please note: You do NOT have to participate every day. Play along on a specific day each week or only once - whatever inspires you. Join the challenge, here, it is going to be fun. 




Make sure to visit the other artists who are participating in the challenge at Lori Moon's websiteI love challenges like this because it helps build reference material for your body of work, it adds to your sketchbook, portfolio, motif library if you are a Surface pattern designers and so on. Make it work for you.




Thank you for stopping by!

All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

2 comments:

  1. I like these a lot! They remind me of melted chocolate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! I can envision each of these lovely little flower patterns all over pillows sheets, a rug - - how about a t-shirt? Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...