Friday, May 25, 2012

Word Path • I Love You Revisited


Everyone has a word path. One word leads to another.
Velásquez©2011
Word Paths have  been a Friday feature showcasing possibilities in written words, creative process and artistic pieces from the beginning of my blog You can go here, to my first post on this project and see how it all started. 


For today's Word Path I am revisiting words I made into an art piece using white tape. You can see my inspiration and process in this previous post here. Let people know how you feel about them. Be out loud with your love. 
________________________________________________________________________

 Here is my word path for today

I Love You Out loud and in Black and White                            by Deborah Velásquez©2011

_________________________________________________
Happy Weekend • Be Passionate and Loud • Enjoy the Language of Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...