Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Flower Challenge • Flower Mosaic


Mosaic of Flowers • May Flower Challenge • Day Thirty-One

A flower mosaic for day Thirty-one, the last day of The May Flower Challenge . 
This challenge was been started by Lori Moon, fellow blogger, talented photographer and jewelry artisan. Great job Lori, thanks for the invite. What fun it was to make and create with flowers  mind. This has been a fun challenge, it kept the creative juices going!


Make sure to visit the other artists who participated in the challenge at Lori Moon's websiteA great challenge that helped build reference material for my creative work and added to my sketchbook, portfolio and motif library. On to the next challenge! Maybe birds are in order! If you know of any please leave me a link. 
Thank you for stopping by!
All images and content belong to Deborah Velásquez. Copyright 2005-2012.  All rights reserved.
Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

2 comments:

  1. I know one you should check out, I participated last year and am doing it this year, starts June 1 its fun and easy here is the link
    http://daisyyellow.squarespace.com/icad/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that you did in May. I love that I could entice you to play along. I am so impressed that you played everyday. Love your flowers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...